About Me

Kanpur, Allahabad, Gwalior,Kolkata , India
hello every1... I am Arpita Sharma, frnz use to call me avani.Brief intro of mine is here ;);) writer by choice, engineer by destiny, philanthropist by nature bt narcissist by habit :P ;) photographer in my never dying dreams ;) ;) damn talkative bt still unknown to known people... :) :) In a nut shell u can defined me as- Far From The 'MOODY CROWD', Anyway Its A Mad Mad Mad World.....

MY STRENGTH!!!!!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Coffee Mug

Tuesday
3:00 A.M.

I wake up at 2:50 A.M. just 10 min before writing this article. I prepared cold coffee for me so that i can fight the battle against 'neend' (the biggest 'dushman' of my student life, just joking 'coz neend is the only one with whom i use to fall in love again n again.. :P )

When I was preparing the coffee suddenly I saw a CUP given by my friend cum room mate during my B.Tech days....Wow such a lovely cup it is..



Description of CUP : It's made up of glass fitted in steel body (just to give a designer look..)
                                 (agar yeh cup koi dress hota toh may be amongst the choicest collection of Ritu Beri or Manish Mehlotra..)

Description of my roomy : It's a bad manner to describe any girl publicly like this :P :P :P 
(just joking...)
In simple words--- 'JAMWANT' (story behind this name is very comic. may be shared with you all in one of my coming posts..) 

CUP's Owner : The great girl named 'APPY' (main hi hun yaar.. don't get confused ! !)
                       (  [Huge round of applauds.. :-) :-) :P :P ] now itz ok ....stop clapping guys. )
when she was giving me that designer cup then i felt like the winner of olympics or any mega international event, who get a cup after winning any race or task... :P :P :P

aahhh!!! How much happy I was after receiving such an honourable cup given by such an intelligent girl-my roommate....(i use 'such' word twice coz both CUP and JAMWANT are like a prashaad in my life one given by 2nd and 2nd given by destiny... :P :P :P)

+VE points of Coffee Mug :
  • It reminds me my those happy, loving days of B.Tech life         :-) :-) :-)
  • To make me feel proud to be an owner of such a valued cup :P :P :P
  • Invoke me to enjoy coffee more n more...
  • last but not least----- remind me the intelligence of my room mate.
How much brain she has.. 'coz before buying this esteemed cup atleast this much brain she applied ki-
'yeh le leti hun appy ke kaam bhi aayegaa and fir jate-2 ek yaad bhi ho jaygi..'
('and' k baad waali line confirm nai hai but 'and' se pehle sab kuch ekdm confirm hai..)

now come to the main topic...
I have penned this article just to strengthens the bond of friendship b/w the two...which is immortal i.e.--
Loving friendship of CUP & COFFEE..
I pray Almighty to keep on blessing both of them like this only..
(so that i can enjoy more n more coffee like this and concentrate on my studies..) :P :P :P


I am sorry GOD 'coz abhi toh maine un dono ko alag kar diyaa hai. (coffee pee gayi, ab cup toh khaa nahi jati na.... :P :P :P)

Here I am leaving, back to studies.... :-) :-) :-)

P.S. - may be this post is a result of excessive workload on me :-) :P

P.P.S. - As we go about our busy schedule in life, we often forget that there is more along the way than just bills to pay, phone calls to attend to and return, and hundred errands to run, and let life carry us away on an endless road filled with many responsibilities. So, take some time out for yourself and pursue all your interests, for life is meant to be lived and enjoyed fully, each day in the best of ways. (these lines are taken frm ARCHIES bookmark.)



No comments:

Post a Comment