About Me

Kanpur, Allahabad, Gwalior,Kolkata , India
hello every1... I am Arpita Sharma, frnz use to call me avani.Brief intro of mine is here ;);) writer by choice, engineer by destiny, philanthropist by nature bt narcissist by habit :P ;) photographer in my never dying dreams ;) ;) damn talkative bt still unknown to known people... :) :) In a nut shell u can defined me as- Far From The 'MOODY CROWD', Anyway Its A Mad Mad Mad World.....

MY STRENGTH!!!!!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

divine guidance

QUES---What's the world's greatest lie?"

ANS--- "It's this: that at a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what's happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. That's the world's greatest lie.


p.s.--  this is one of my favourite quotes from the novel 'THE ALCHEMIST'....to accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe... tkcr everybdy..may god bless u all..
   

2 comments:

  1. Really a great quote.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I am honoured. Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rachit Aggarwal: thanks fr giving ur precious time to my little world.. may God bless u... tkcr..

    ReplyDelete